Sunday, June 19, 2011
Is our meat supply being compromised by GMO tampering? You decide.
Despite emphatic warnings by well credentialed experts, and overwhelmingly vehement opposition by the majority of the farming community the USDA and Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack and therefore President Obama’s administration have “fully deregulated genetically engineered alfalfa ” which is our predominant feed crop for livestock. The implications of this decision are huge. It is predicted by Dr. Huber in the above video that within only five years there will no longer exist any alfalfa that is not genetically engineered. This is a decision from which there may be no way to turn back, irreversible.
As described by Dr. Huber in the video, in the livestock herds studied to date, infertility rates of 15% have been observed and combined spontaneous abortion+still birth rates as high as 35% are evident in livestock exposed to and infected by this new virus/fungus by Monsanto’s roundup ready corn and soy crops. If you are a farmer or rancher, and 50% of your herd is unable to reproduce, very shortly you will no longer have a herd.
Posted by P.J.D publishing at 11:26 AM